[Scribus] ANNOUNCE Scribus 1.2 Released

Paul paul
Sat Aug 28 22:25:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I guess, that this is related to the fact, that I removed xfree and
> replaced it with xorg-X11
> version 6.7.0-r1.

Given that FC2 and FC3t1 users are all using xorg-x11 (which covers me
on all of my machines), it sounds like something has gone screwy on the
font server.

What have you got in you /etc/X11/xorg.conf file (it may still be called
XF86Conf if you've only updated)?#

TTFN

Paul
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our