[Scribus] can't paste text into text box

Wayne Maeda iw
Fri Aug 27 21:04:29 CEST 2004

On Friday 27 August 2004 08:08 am, Craig Ringer wrote:

> On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 01:52, Penelope Spencer wrote:
> > I was trying to paste from my internet browser (firefox) into
> > scribus. I tried middle-clicking, and that didn't seem to make a
> > difference. I haven't tried pasting into kwrite because I don't
> > have it installed, but I can paste into Open office or any other
> > app. no prob.

I'm able to paste from Mozilla, Firefox, and Konqueror into a Scribus
text frame by using the "Copy" command from the browser's "Edit" menu
and the "Paste" command from Scribus' "Edit" menu (after entering
text edit mode).

Pasting with the middle mouse button in the Story Editor worked from
Mozilla and Konqueror but only after using the "Copy" command from
the "Edit" menu in each browser. This did not work from
Mozilla-Firefox however.

Wayne
Scribus 1.2RC1