[Scribus] Advance notice

Paul paul
Fri Aug 27 20:29:32 CEST 2004

Hi,

All domains hosted by the University of Salford will be unreachable for
the weekend of the 4th & 5th September for essential upgrades.

This means that neither the anoncvs or the scribus.net/scribus.org.uk
websites will be available for that weekend.

The University apologises for this.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our