[Scribus] Help file not same version as download?

Jeff Lasman blists
Sun Apr 4 23:49:06 CEST 2004

On Sunday 04 April 2004 11:09 am, Craig Bradney wrote:

> There are RH9 RPMS on www.scribus.net in the download section.
> Depends on other versions of things tho.

I found 1.1.5-0.rh9.i686.rpm.

I can use that.

I uninstalled Scribus using "make uninstall, then removed the
directories left.

I installed the RPM; found one dependency which I needed to satisfy.

So far I'm able to use and learn it.

I can see lots of questions coming, but I'm going to try to duplicate a
few things I've done in PageMaker that I need first.

Thanks to everyone who's helped!

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation