[Scribus] Working with Scribus when Gimp is still open ?

linuxlingam linuxlingam
Fri Apr 2 02:06:03 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 05:02, Craig Bradney wrote:
[snip]
> picture from Scribus in the same session of Gimp and then the user would
> have to "Update Picture". I think the process of "Update Picture" is
> more reasonable than having many Gimp windows open.
>
> Craig

update picture is a great way of doing this. eventually, workflows will
become network based, or server-based, this works brilliantly. designer
sits on a pc on another floor, keeps gimp running, is batch-processing
several images, touches up each individually, and keeps saving.
layout-person keeps updating the version on his layout

way to go.

:-)
LL