[Scribus] Working with Scribus when Gimp is still open ?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Apr 2 01:32:35 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 01:26, ale wrote:
> hello,
>
> i followed avec interest this thread... and i have to say that my
> preference goes to scribus simply ignoring when gimp quits... for
> scribus being able to use an already active gimp... and for scribus
> relying on the "update picture" context item for updating the picture!

I think I prefer this method too. Turning off the locking between
Scribus and Gimp should then enable the ability to edit more than one
picture from Scribus in the same session of Gimp and then the user would
have to "Update Picture". I think the process of "Update Picture" is
more reasonable than having many Gimp windows open.

Craig