[Scribus] Working with Scribus when Gimp is still open ?

Subash nsjeyan
Fri Apr 2 04:22:15 CEST 2004

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 01:32:35 +0200,
Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:

> I think I prefer this method too. Turning off the locking between
> Scribus and Gimp should then enable the ability to edit more than one
> picture from Scribus in the same session of Gimp and then the user
> would have to "Update Picture". I think the process of "Update
> Picture" is more reasonable than having many Gimp windows open.
> Craig

hi,

as jean-jacques sarton replied to the original post, calling gimp-remote
from scribus works well indeed. now, for an "update picture" feature in
scribus. :)

thanks and regards, subash.