[Scribus] Installing Scribus with SuSE's Linux

Patrick magicpage91
Tue Sep 30 19:40:35 CEST 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:12:03 -0400
James Kohler <jetjockey at adelphia.net> wrote:

> I just downloaded Scribus and tried installing in SuSE's 8.2 Linux.
> After unpacking the TAR file, I started with the comand ./configure,
> etc. A couple of library errors came up. I was able to do the Make and
>
> Make Install command.
>
> I must admit, I am fairly new to Linux. (old Amiga user here). How do
> I install Scribus in SuSE Linux 8.2?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Jim
>

> =================

Hi Jim,

If you are in need of a SuSE rpm, I have one or you can visit Packman's
site to get one.  Here is your URL:
http://packman.links2linux.org/?action=332

That should make it somewhat easier for you to deal with too.  I notice
that he has 1.0.1, so it's a bit behind, so if you want 1.1, I have
those, just contact me off list and we'll work out some way to get it to
you.

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---