[Scribus] Installing Scribus with SuSE's Linux

PFJ paul
Tue Sep 30 10:11:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I just downloaded Scribus and tried installing in SuSE's 8.2 Linux.
> After unpacking the TAR file, I started with the comand ./configure,
> etc. A couple of library errors came up. I was able to do the Make and
> Make Install command.

What library errors came up?

> I must admit, I am fairly new to Linux. (old Amiga user here). How do I
> install Scribus in SuSE Linux 8.2?

Once you have done the make install, you have installed it! You can now
either create a launcher from the iconbar or open a terminal window and
type scribus.

TTFN

Paul

--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control