[Scribus] Project completed; thanks.

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Tue Sep 30 07:14:39 CEST 2003

Thanks to everyone who helped me figure out scribus and DTP so I could complete
the show program.  I turned it in today.  I plan on sticking around
and continuing to
learn how to take advantage of scribus' power.  I included the
following in the program
in the list of people and businesses we wanted to thank:

        A Big Thank you to....
           The scribus user mailing list for all their help and
support as I learned how to use scribus,
           the  open source desktop publishing software package used
to produce this program
           (http://scribus.net).

I also stumbled my way around gimp for touching up ads and photos.  I
really appreciate
the open source world.

Gracias, Danke, Merci, Thanks,