[Scribus] Printing Landscape - again

Morten Langlo mlanglo
Tue Sep 30 16:59:32 CEST 2003

tor, 25 sep, 2003, 09:15:14 -0500, Bill Carini wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 10:19:11AM +0200, Morten Langlo wrote:
> > [Cut]
> >
> In my Scribus 1.1.0 I do not see any way to specify orientation in the
> print dialog. Is that right, or is there something wrong with my build?
>
> --Bill

I got it working now - You have to compile Scribus against Cups
to get the landscape- and some other useful options in the printdialog.
If Scribus does not find Cups header files, you are stuck with portrait.

So thank you very much Patrick and Peter
- you saved my peace of mind :-)

--
Morten Langlo
Denmark