[Scribus] PDF and printing problems.

ismgr ismgr
Wed Sep 24 15:49:35 CEST 2003

Scribus 1.0.1
Yellow Dog Linux 3.0

I have been having troubles printing from Scribus for any documents to my
default printer.

The printer prints from other apps (KWord, KSpread, Galeon, Konqueror), so I
my thought was perhaps there was an issue with the data that Scribus was
sending.

I attempted to create a PDF file of a working Scribus document and it worked
fine it seemed, until I opened the file in xPDF. When opened, the screen
fonts were messed up, and at that point, the PDF file wouldn't print either.

I told Scribus to embed all fonts, but it didn't seem to work right.

Please don't miss the fact that I fully realize this is likely user

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chris