[Scribus] Printing Landscape - again

Bill Carini crisbill
Thu Sep 25 16:15:14 CEST 2003

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 10:19:11AM +0200, Morten Langlo wrote:

> Thanks, I have also tried to print to a PS-file. In the file is written "Creator PSlib-0.3", so I think it's not gs that makes it wrong.
>
> I have tried CUPS today, and it also prints landscape as portrait!
>
> In a mail from juli Patrick said "It seems that my build of
> QT3 was defective in more ways than I initially thought, plus my
> inability to tell Scribus' print dialog what orientation I wanted to
> print out."

In my Scribus 1.1.0 I do not see any way to specify orientation in the
print dialog. Is that right, or is there something wrong with my build?

--Bill

This email was brought to you by the Mutt E-Mail Client (www.mutt.org)
and Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)

Use GnuPG for confidential email. (www.gnupg.org)