[Scribus] Printing Landscape - again

Morten Langlo mlanglo
Thu Sep 25 10:19:11 CEST 2003

Bill Carini <crisbill at lightlink.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 02:06:11PM +0200, Morten Langlo wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > just cannot get landscape-printing work with scribus 1.0.1
> > on Redhat 7.3 and Qt-3.1.2 or Qy-3.2.1, (because of the mails
> > about defective Qtlibs, I compiled  it myselv)
> > I use LPRng for printing.
> >

> I use LPRng also, but even when I print to a file it comes out as
> portrait A4 when printing a Scribus landscape legal page.
>
> Scribus 1.1.0, Qt 3.20, gs 7.07.
>
> --Bill

Thanks, I have also tried to print to a PS-file. In the file is written "Creator PSlib-0.3", so I think it's not gs that makes it wrong.

I have tried CUPS today, and it also prints landscape as portrait!

In a mail from juli Patrick said "It seems that my build of
QT3 was defective in more ways than I initially thought, plus my
inability to tell Scribus' print dialog what orientation I wanted to
print out."

So Patrick help - what did you do?

Morten

Morten Langlo