[Scribus] Scribus PDF Capabilities / PDF Gallery

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Wed Sep 24 14:23:40 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 05:39, ma han wrote:

> >http://ahnews.music.salford.ac.uk/scribus/documentation/pdfs/ccic.pdf.gz
> > ><snip>
> > >Peter
> > >

> > I can't seem to open this file - says its damaged
> (can't gunzip it). Is
> > it something I am doing incorrectly?
>
> Hi,
> after having downloaded this file 4 or 5 times, I can
> only confirm that I can't open it. The same error with
> gunzip, and yes, I tried to download it with Mozilla -
> it doesn't work either. Would it be possible to place
> there an "unpacked" PDF file instead?

I've uploaded an uncompressed version. Here:
http://ahnews.music.salford.ac.uk/scribus/documentation/pdfs/ccic.pdf

 Sorry for the difficulties. I know from experience larger PDF's can be
trouble with browsers and I was trying to encourage downloads instead of
Screen view.;)

IE 5.01SP3 has problems with this, but Opera and Mozilla on Win2k work
fine.

Cheers,
Peter