[Scribus] Scribus PDF Capabilities / PDF Gallery

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Sep 24 12:49:22 CEST 2003

There should be no reason that a Windows user can't solve it that way,
even with only IE and Acrobat on their system.

Wget and gunzip are available for windows
http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/wgetwin.html
The common winzip program should be able to unzip .gz files but
gzip/gunzip can be found at www.gzip.org.

On my wife's PC that has XP and Acrobat 6 and IE 6 I did try this
however and using that address within IE ended up giving me a Winzip
open or save window. The Open option failed and the Save saved an
unopenable file. Maybe her PC's setup is confused, but yes.. its a bit
harder there.

Craig