[Scribus] Page Templates

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Fri Sep 19 03:31:53 CEST 2003

I sent this to by alone by mistake.  The last question is for everyone...
Wes

Bill,
	I installed the package and ran your script, worked well.  The same fonts
that are missing that are in the same location with the rest of my font,
however, are still not showing up in the new directory.
	I have type1 versions of these fonts and the same thing is happening.
	Any ideas, gang?
	Anyone want one of these fonts (in both forms) to see if you can get them to
work?).

Wes

--
" Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
-Philip K. Dick