[Scribus] PDF oddity?

Kevin Donnelly kevin
Sat Sep 20 22:21:32 CEST 2003

I've announced the Welsh version (which isn't actually in CVS yet) on our
site:
http://kyfieithu.dotmon.com/item.php?lg=en&item_id=70
and there is also a translation there of the first part of the tutorial,
expanded a bit.

I also provide a link to the finished PDF, but while this displays beautifully
in KGhostscript, the shaded sidebar does not render properly in Acrobat - see
the attached png.  It does seem to come out properly in Acrobat on Windows
(although the fonts don't appear properly on that, presumably because the
version I have there is v3).  Is there any known reason for this display
issue?

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly