[Scribus] Tri-fold Brochure

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Wed Sep 17 20:00:11 CEST 2003

Hi all,
	I'm working on creating a tri-fold brochure and am having some dificulty
getting it to print correctly.  I'm using US-Letter paper and the main
problem I'm having is with the left column (first page of the brochure), I
can't get it to center correctly when folded.
	I figure I'll just create a template that has guides to show where the
columns should be; if anyone could tell me how wide the columns should be,
and how much gutter space I should have, I'd really appreciate it as I'm
getting sick of monkeying around!

Wes
--
" Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
-Philip K. Dick