[Scribus] Page Templates

bulk at katskave.com bulk
Wed Sep 17 06:31:42 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 10:09  PM, Wesley T Allen wrote:

> 1. When I create a page-template I can apply it to a page, but then I
> can't
> add any text to the page at all.  Can anyone tell me why this is?  Are
> templates only supposed to have text inserted from the template
> editing mode?

I was confused at first when I first created a template (all of a week
ago!) because double clicking on the templates text box (in a real
page) did not let me add stuff to that box.  So I thought the boxes in
the template as "guides" and drew new text boxes over them, and added
content to the new ones.  I didn't have any problem putting new text or
image boxes directly on top of the text boxes I drew in the template.
Have you tried that, or can you not draw new boxes at all?

-- mary