[Scribus] Page Templates

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Wed Sep 17 05:09:49 CEST 2003

Hi,
	I'm loving scribus, this is a great program!
	I've got three questions that have been nagging me...

	1. When I create a page-template I can apply it to a page, but then I can't
add any text to the page at all.  Can anyone tell me why this is?  Are
templates only supposed to have text inserted from the template editing mode?

       2. I've got a bunch of fonts that aren't showing up in Scribus, even
though other fonts in the same directory do show up.  Any way to force
scribus to use all my fonts?

     3. Whem I'm drawing a line, is there any way to make sure it stays
directly horizontal/vertical?  Doing it manually takes a lot of time...

Any help would be great, and as I learn to use Scribus I'm looking forward to
helping other users....

Wes
--
" Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
-Philip K. Dick