[Scribus] Afrikaans translation

Kobus Wolvaardt kobuswolf
Mon Sep 15 15:38:36 CEST 2003

I have not translated anything before, but would like to. Where can I
find more info? There is a kde Afrikaans team would they be able to
help? Or can I just take the pot file and insert the text? Where can I
find Kbabel etc.?

I also have an Afrikaans hyphenation tool (for Latex) How hard would it
be to port? Someone said Scribus' hyphenation is based on Latex.

Thanks,
Kobus

P.S. I would also like to say very good job on 1.1 its very nice. Our
newspaper which launches between December and March (depending on our
editor) will be layed out with scribus.