[Scribus] Portuguese( Brazilian) translation ?

Celio Santos celio
Mon Sep 15 15:27:38 CEST 2003

Dear gents of Scribus and Friends of the List,

Congratulations for that long awaited DTP for Linux.
I was really happy seeing that there is support for
portuguese hyphenation but was not able to find a
portuguese version.

If there is anybody that already started this translation,
how could we contribute?

If not, could someone help us in translating it to portuguese ?

Please note that we are at same level of expertise as Gabriel noted
in the previous e-mail.
 > My name is Gabriel Gazz=E1n and I would like to contribute to the transla=
tion=20
 > of Scribus .po file into spanish if possible.
 > Could someone tell me where to download the most recent spanish .po file?
 > (I'm not a programmer, nor do I understand much about CVS at the moment :=

Regards from Brazil,

Celio Santos
celio at electronic.srv.br
www.electronic.srv.br