[Scribus] Problems with Scribus 1.1.0

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Sep 12 10:20:24 CEST 2003

<snip>

>  > *New file(two columns, auto textframes)/insert three pages of text from .txt
>  > file/switch on hyphenation in very first linked frame/same for the second: I
>  > cannot use the mouse pointer any longer to position the curser within the
>  > second frame; it keeps jumping back to the first position in that frame.
> Bug in 1.1.0, is already fixed for 1.1.1

It seems a few of us have found this one. Do you have a release date
expectation for 1.1.1, or perhaps a backport of this fix into 1.1.0 and
an updated .gz? This is the biggest issue I have now making Scribus
almost unusable for my purposes.

Franz... thanks for such great work! Scribus is top-notch work and keeps
getting better.

regards
Craig