[Scribus] Compile Problems w/ Scribus 1.1.0

Malte Cornils malte
Thu Sep 11 18:56:28 CEST 2003

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 11. September 2003 17:43 schrieb Michael Below:
> I just tried setting up the new scribus. I get these error messages
> from make:
> -o .libs/svgplugin.o svgplugin.cpp: In method `class QWMatrix
> SVGPlug::parseTransform(const QString &)': svgplugin.cpp:521: implicit
> declaration of function `int tan(...)' svgplugin.cpp: In method `const char

Hmm, while at home (Debian unstable) the compilation did not bomb out here,
I'm having the same problem as you now on stable.

Quick fix is to insert a "#insert <math.h>" in the includes at the beginning
of the file.

HTH,
-Malte #8-)