[Scribus] Problems with scribus 1.0.1

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Sep 11 17:04:34 CEST 2003

I'm seeing a lot of No.5 with Scribus 1.1.0.

I'm used to pasting a lot of text, or linking, into one frame, then
making the others and making the links. I have to have more frames in
Scribus because from I can see I cant have more than one column per
frame. Editing the text (eg, setting bolds on headings within the text
becomes a big nightmare. When I click in a second box, the cursor
returns to the beginning of the text box before I can type anything to
correct text.

Any ideas?

Craig