[Scribus] Re: Automatische Textrahmen Darstellungsfehler (Maciej Hanski)

Sebastian Röder seppelrockt
Thu Sep 4 15:47:09 CEST 2003

The problems do not appear in versions 0.9.x. The same problem I am
complaining about are described in detail in the [Scribus] Problems with
scribus 1.0.1 treat by Simon Munton <simon at munton.demon.co.uk>. My question
is whether there are plans to change the bugs in future times, because I have
to finish the layout of school-magazin  up to the 10th September. I use
scribus 0.9.11 at the moment, but the importent new pdf-features are missing.
Are there known workarounds for the problems, to enable proper working  of
version 1.0.1 for the time to the next update?