[Scribus] ANNOUNCE Release of Scribus 1.1.0

Steve Herrick steveh
Wed Sep 10 05:01:42 CEST 2003

Peter Linnell wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 17:45, Paul wrote:
>
>>Dear Franz,
>>

>>>Today I've put the Sources of Scribus-1.1.0 and an updated
>>>Version of the Scripting Plugin onto my Website. The Down-
>>>load and the Homepage are also updated.

Holy cow, I just downloaded 1.0.1! Is it possible the pace of
development is *too* fast? :)

I'll download 1.1 at work tomorrow. If the screenshot is any indication,
this looks like a huge leap forward. Scribus once again outpaces my
expectations. Thanks once again, Paul and Franz.

--
Steve
==