[Scribus] Build problem

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Oct 12 12:30:36 CEST 2003

Ok.. sorted out my stupidness.. basically my tar.gz was from within the
Scribus directory. I had to copy the scribus dir to a new one called
scribus-1.1.2 and then tar.gz that dir. Now I can safely emerge and
unmerge scribus CVS within Gentoo.

It seems a bit faster too - certainly the issue with the text rendering
very slowly has gone from 1.1.1 now. It still keeps the previously
selected frames selected for a small time when you click to another one.

Craig