[Scribus] lower left corner: 00.00 is clipped

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Oct 12 01:29:40 CEST 2003

Patrick

Ive tried quite a few and even IceWM doesnt give me the height to show
the correct spacing around the words (ie page number etc), and no matter
what I choose the zoom % never shows correctly. Normally I use a Liquid
style, like Aqua, yes.

This is obviously part of why the section is so small.. but its not
really handling things correctly anyway in that area given the text size
and theme option dont seem to fix the issue.

Craig