[Scribus] Re: Fonts

Martin Costabel costabel
Sat Oct 11 17:26:04 CEST 2003

Paul wrote:
[]
> but we had all hells job getting it to work correctly on little endian
> machines (i.e. we needed a way to define _BIG_ENDIAN correctly). On the

I chose the test
#if X_BYTE_ORDER == X_BIG_ENDIAN
because it was already present in the code, in
gdk-pixbuf-xlib-private.h, so the macros seemed to be supposed to be
defined. Do you mean this can test positive on a little-endian machine?
(I cannot try it out, I have no such beast).

> testbed MacOSX box I was finding problems getting the patch to work
> correctly either.

What problems were these? I tried it on several MacOSX machines with
several different versions of X11 or xfree86 installed.

--
Martin