[Scribus] Re: Fonts

Paul paul
Sat Oct 11 15:53:48 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > Franz has a patch for this, but we're stumped as to how to alter the
> > configure file to recognise big endian machines. The problem is that red
> > and blue need swapping over.
>
> But I fixed this a week ago in the Fink package! I don't know how Mary
> can still have this bug in scribus-1.1.1 from Fink. Maybe an old patch
> file that wasn't updated?
>
> The problem is not only that red and blue need swapping over. I sent a
> patch to this list. And this patch *does* recognize endiannes. <Grumble>

Okay, I was a bit glib as to what I said. Yes, you did send over the fix
but we had all hells job getting it to work correctly on little endian
machines (i.e. we needed a way to define _BIG_ENDIAN correctly). On the
testbed MacOSX box I was finding problems getting the patch to work
correctly either.

TTFN

Paul

--