[Scribus] Re: 1.1.2 on suSE 9.0

Göran Bondeson gorbo
Fri Nov 28 12:43:22 CET 2003

Hello Steve!

Installing SuSE 9.0 Pro on my laptop and then compiling v 1.1 .2
resulted in an error due to incompatibility with Python 2.3. Applying
the patch previously presented in this list (see archive) fixed that
problem. However there was a bug in version 1.1.2 that made Scribus
crash when using templates. Downloading an compiling from CVS fixed the
problem. I'm now running version 1.1.3cvs.

Regards,
/G?ran