[Scribus] Announce: #scribus is open on IRC

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Mon Nov 17 17:31:56 CET 2003

Hi all,

A follow-up.

Franz, Paul, Craig and I will try to monitor #scribus as much as possible. However, we are a small team
with just two coders and one docs/tester/website guy (me) and Craig is finding his way with the code and
helping out where possible. (He has been helpful too..)

Plus, all of us are married with jobs, wives, families and familiar baggage, so are time is limited..

We also want to maintain the friendly atmosphere on the channel that we have on the list.

Check out:
http://www.freenode.net/channel_guidelines.shtml
http://www.freenode.net/policy.shtml

for more Freenode information.