[Scribus] Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

Magic Page magicpage91
Wed Nov 5 22:46:52 CET 2003

Hey guys,

Ok, just got and compiled the last cvs 1.1.3cvs and it compiled nicely.
  Everything looks good and haven't really tested it much yet, but still
disappointed that the line problem has not been addressed.  Why are the
drawn lines set by default to have text flow turned on so that text runs
around any lines?  The lines should be just objects, dumb objects that
you put on the page which should not affect anything else by default.

Of course, in earlier versions, you could actually change the settings,
much like the drawn boxes, if you want text flow to be adjusted around
the object.  Lines lost that ability somewhere along the updates though.
  It does make it difficult to build lined forms you know with text.  :o)

Peter & Paul, I sent you guys the file I was working on to test, but
never got a response about the problem.

Thanks,
Patrick
--