[Scribus] debian packages repository

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Mon Nov 17 21:55:46 CET 2003

* Steve Herrick <steveh at greens.org> [2003-11-05 21:05:09 +0000]:

> Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
>
> >Steve,
> >
> >I can't replicate it from within .purdue.edu
> >I looked through my httpd.conf and couldn't find any fault. Just in case
> >I added a <Directory> container for the repository with an "allow from
> >all" directive inside. Please test it. I've got a few protected areas on
> >that server an the access controls seem to work for the rest of them :(
> >

> It still says...
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /pub/scribus/ on this server.
>
> Steve

Steve,

I had to be having a really bad day, then :) For some reason I failed to
see that you tried looking at the directory with a browser instead of
using "apt" to access the repository. Please go ahead and do that again.
You should be able to do that now just fine! New packages of scribus, qt
3.2.3, and sources are there today, too!

Regards,

Alex.

                                   -- Chaucer
Life's not fair, but the root password helps.
                                      -- BOFH