[Scribus] Making and using ICC profiles with Scribus

Christoph Schoenherr list01cs
Wed Nov 5 13:49:05 CET 2003

Dear all,

I'm intending to get custom made profiles for my inkjet printer
for use with Scribus. Has anyone got some experience with how to
do that? The monitor is already profiled with a Spyder.

Most of the companies offering custom made profiles assume that
one prints their test chart out of Photoshop, but can I do the
same procedure with the test chart loaded as an image in
Scribus?

I'm using an Epson 1270 with Generations4 inks and Hahnem?hle
PhotoRag watercolor paper, Scribus 1.0 with lcms on SuSE 8.1.

Thanks for any hints,

Christoph