[Scribus] Windows version

Johannes Wilm j
Wed Nov 5 10:17:17 CET 2003

On Wednesday 05 November 2003 10:14, PFJ wrote:
<...>
> Do you seriously think for a moment that I would even agree to looking
> at it if for I thought that is what they are after *or* that they didn't
> understand the GPL and it's implications?

Of course not. I guess the main pint is what was raised yesterday:
windows-users are used to a setup.exe. They might actually pay several
hundred dollars for that together with a book if that means they don't have
to figure out how it should be compiled, etc.
I guess all I know are poor public institutions and organizations that don't
really fit into that pattern. Companies might fit it though.

--
Johannes Wilm