[Scribus] debian packages repository

intrigeri intrigeri
Tue Nov 4 19:52:54 CET 2003

Hi,

Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at purdue.edu> writes:

> Josep uploaded new packages for 1.1.2 that depend on Python 2.3 to my
> repository. There are also source packages there. So, if you don't want
> to compile your own, or for some reason can't use other repositories,
> you are welcome to add to your sources.list

Nice ! I will try these packages ASAP, to see if Qt 3.2.2 improves
anything over 3.2.1.

Note: my Scribus deb packages are still useful to people who don't
want to install to much 3rd party packages on their Debian, as they
neither depend on Qt 3.2.2 nor on anything that is not currently in
Sid / Sarge, respectively.

Ciao,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at squat.net>