[Scribus] debian packages repository

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Tue Nov 4 18:28:03 CET 2003

Josep uploaded new packages for 1.1.2 that depend on Python 2.3 to my
repository. There are also source packages there. So, if you don't want
to compile your own, or for some reason can't use other repositories,
you are welcome to add to your sources.list

deb http://soypr2.agry.purdue.edu/pub/scribus/. /
deb-src http://soypr2.agry.purdue.edu/pub/scribus/. /

Regards,

Oleksandr

* Johannes Wilm <j at indymedia.no> [2003-11-04 16:30:32 +0100]:

> Hmm... now the first debs announced do include qt3.2.2 while the second ones
> don't. I would reallylike to try the first ones (to see what difference
> qt3.2.2 makes), but it tries to deinstall all of my kde-packages, so that is
> no fun. :-(
> I guess I'll just to go on with my home-grown stuff. What difference does
> qt3.2.2 actually make towards scribus performance?
>
> --
> Johannes Wilm

                                   -- Chaucer
- Life's not fair, but the root password helps.
                                        -- BOFH