[Scribus] Improve rendering of fonts

Ing. Jozef Sakalos jsakalos
Fri May 23 01:06:16 CEST 2003

Hi Patrick,

I attach the snapshot of how the font looks in scribus compared to
openoffice. Of course, font rendering doesn't depend on an
application on my system - openoffice is used only by chance.

The only exception is scribus - fonts look horrible on the page but
they look perfect on font face selection menus.

Have a clue what is the cause of that?

Best regards,
Jozef