[Scribus] CVS

Paul paulf.johnson
Tue May 13 01:04:12 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I also have problems with the Makfile.dist

Try this (works here). Rename your old version of scribus and do a fresh
checkout from the anoncvs

> By the way, can the mailinglist not be set to have an automatic reply-to back
> to the mailinglist? that would mean that one doesn't have to hit "reply all"
> and thereby send lots of double emails to the original authors...

That's up to your email client. Personally, under Evolution, I just have
the mailing lists email address set up so I type scr and that's that. I
also delete the original posters names (so in the to box, all I have is
scribus)

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.