[Scribus] CVS

Johannes Wilm j
Tue May 13 00:37:05 CEST 2003

I also have problems with the Makfile.dist
see below.
By the way, can the mailinglist not be set to have an automatic reply-to back
to the mailinglist? that would mean that one doesn't have to hit "reply all"
and thereby send lots of double emails to the original authors...

johannes at brinsley:/usr/src/cvs/scribus/scribus$ make -f Makefile.dist
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
configure.in:78: error: AC_REQUIRE: cannot be used outside of an m4_defun'd
macro
configure.in:78: KDE_CHECK_EXTRA_LIBS is required by...
configure.in:78: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2