[Scribus] It lives!!!!

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat May 10 11:12:19 CEST 2003

Steve, Paul,
thanks for your hints. Luckily, I haven't managed to delete my "old"
SuSE 7.3, so switching to another autoconf version wasn't really a
problem. On the other side, commenting out all the "AM_LDFLAGS" in
Makefile.am files seems to be a very quick and dirty solution - after
having done that and subsequently executing "./configure" on my MDK 9.0,
I got this:

checking for freetype-config... ./configure: line 1459: WARNING::
command not found no

And finally:

Configuration Summary:

FreeType2 installed: No
CUPS installed: Yes
LittleCMS installed: Yes
TiffLib installed: Yes

As FreeType2 is surely installed and worked fine with 0.9.9, there must
be another way to solve this (perhaps setting the variable AM_LDFLAGS?).

br
Maciej