[Scribus] more rendering screenshots

Johannes Wilm j
Fri May 9 00:29:18 CEST 2003

No that is not what I wanted to point out. All I wanted to say that I was
_not_ complaining about that, especially since he earlier has said that it is
a difficult thing to solve. I pointed this out in order to differentiate this
nonserious problem from the somewhat more serious matter of text being
permanently cut off as I explained further down in that same mail.