[Scribus] a quick question

George Hail decerebus
Mon May 5 02:08:27 CEST 2003

I tried the version you compiled, and after opening enough documents (about
20), got it to do the same thing.  It froze for about five minutes, then got
better.  Again, the other windows open were really slow, but after moving
the about a bit returned to normal as well.  I did get some errors in the
console this time and have attached them in a file.  One reason why my
system could be slightly different than yours is that I upgraded my system
from redhat 8.0 to redhat 9.  Because of this, I check what versions of qt I
had in /usr/lib and I have 2.3.1, 3.0.5, and 3.1.  Let me know if any of
this if cruft left over from the 8.0 install, and if it is , I will delete
it and see how that affects things.

Scott Phipps