[Scribus] a quick question

George Hail decerebus
Sun May 4 07:25:19 CEST 2003

Thanks for the tip Peter, that seems like it will work well for what I'm
attempting.  I am having slight difficulty though.  I can't seem to copy the
boxes and paste them into the new document with the latest (Friday) CVS
version.  I can select the grouped text boxes and select copy from the menu,
but I cannot then select paste (it's  greyed out), and the ctrl-v does not
work either.  I also have scribus lock up my desktop.  This has only ever
occured when after starting scribus, I open a new document.  I have had it
happen with the first new document I open after starting the app, and have
had it happen when opening a new document after having pereviously opened a
couple without any problem.  It locks up Gnome and while I can move the
cursor around the screen, nothing responds to keyboard or mouse input.  I'm
running Redhat 9 and scribus version 0.9.10 Build-ID:  20:27:22 May 2 2003
F-C-C-T.

Thanks again for the help

Scott Phipps