[Scribus] Wishlist

Paul paulf.johnson
Mon Mar 24 00:39:50 CET 2003

Hi,

Franz and I are trying to put together a definative wishlist for
Scribus, so in our copious free time when not developing the greatest
Linux DTP package *ever*, we can develop something other folks want.

If you want something, mail it here with a decent description of what
you'd like and we'll add it to the list. This list will be held in the
main scribus root directory.

TTFN

Paul
--
Tired of bloated software which gobbles up your system resources?
Bored of hearing your harddrive being thrashed by inefficient code?