[Scribus] Auto-language selection and HTML export

Gerhard Gaussling ggnewsletter
Thu Mar 20 19:14:05 CET 2003

Am Donnerstag, 20. M?rz 2003 00:20 schrieb Paul:
> I now have the html export drafted out. Basically, it will use tables
> for formatting. I know that this is *not* a nice way to do web page
> formatting, but it will result in HTML generated which is about the
> same as the page. It also means that multi-column docs are easily
> created.

Hello Paul,

That sounds great for instance! Thera are no visual Editors for linux,
that have capabilities to create nearly DTP-like HTML-pages, beside lyx
- latex - latex2html.

It might be possible to use css or xml and xslt in the future? Or what
kind of formatting do you think of, if you mention that
| 'this is *not* a nice way to do web page formatting' ?

ciao

Gerhard