[Scribus] Auto-language selection and HTML export

Paul paulf.johnson
Thu Mar 20 00:20:52 CET 2003

Hi,

I have some rather fun language detection code which means we can
potentially remove the --lang parameter (unless you want it to be
something other than the current language). It does remove a bit of code
(not much). Is there any call for it?

I now have the html export drafted out. Basically, it will use tables
for formatting. I know that this is *not* a nice way to do web page
formatting, but it will result in HTML generated which is about the same
as the page. It also means that multi-column docs are easily created.

Import is a bit more of a pain, though tables aren't that bad for import
(lots of boxes).

More as and when.

TTFN

Paul

--
Tired of bloated software which gobbles up your system resources?
Bored of hearing your harddrive being thrashed by inefficient code?